Card Recognition

Sunday, June 18, 2017

One Happy Camper and more...



Happy Father's Day!  It's a crazy busy weekend in my world, full campground, bike race and somewhere in there we're celebrating Father's Day?  (Maybe tomorrow).  Anyhoo....  today's crafty shares, b/c I get such a sense of completion out of getting these done.  My first card is for the MFT Sketch Challenge, more cards for the camp store.  The second card is for the MFT color challenge, using my card from earlier this week as an inspiration source.  And my last card is for the CASology challenge since the word is "clothes" and I have many loads of laundry to do.





2 comments:

Lynn said...

So happy you are continuing to get your craft on despite the crazy business of work! Love your cards...I have no doubt they fly off the shelves at work!

Rachel Bergfeld said...

Love your love machine card! Super adorable! (And good luck with all the laundry! I hate laundry day!) Thanks for playing along with CASology!