Card Recognition

Saturday, March 17, 2018

rain & sunshine



Happy Saturday crafty peeps!  We are having the craziest winter weather here- definitely a bit of rain, sunshine, hail and snow.   I am procrastinating from cleaning... so here are three cards based on 3 different challenges.  The first card is for the Fusion Challenge, I used both the sketch and inspirational photo.  My second card is for the Viva la Verve Sketch.  And my third card is for CAS(E) this sketch.  Happy St. Patrick's Day-- while I'm not currently planning on anything, here's a list of things to do in our area.





4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful cards and takes on the challenges, Erin!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love your cards, Erin! I think I'll have another cup of coffee now. :) So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!

Karren said...

Beautiful cards! The big bold sentiment along with the rainbow are perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

Christi Flores said...

Such sweet cards!!