Card Recognition

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

camper



A few projects, I really need to go finish the prep for my card class... but I'll just quickly post these.  The first card is for the CAS(E) this sketch challenge.  The second card is for CASology, the challenge is Glass and my first train of thought was a glass of wine.  But then I saw the fun light bulb tag on Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags challenge (Day #13) and found the light bulb stamp in my stash, so went with a glass light bulb?  I know, it's a bit of a stretch.  And my final tag is a CASE of Tracey's tag on Day #14.






3 comments:

sentsue said...

Super fun glass card and tag. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

Kim Heggins said...

wow...love your adorable light bulb tag, just too cute! Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

Susan Renshaw said...

That light bulb tag really caught my eye - brilliant!
Really enjoying taking part in
25 Days of Christmas Tags
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!