Card Recognition

Saturday, December 22, 2018

coffee is always a good idea and more...



I made this card for the current CASology challenge "Holly" using a combination of goodies, Hero Arts sentiment and holly leaf stamp and Fun Stampers Journey die, MFT dies and a piece of PTI patterned paper.


This card was for the past MFT Birthday Card Challenge (I posted it on Instagram).



This one is for the current MFT Sketch Challenge, I used a combo of Lil Inker dies (background and coffee cup), MFT dies and patterned paper and sentiment and PTI printed vellum.  I think the heart die might be from Hero Arts?  Could be wrong on that one...


And this one isn't for a challenge, but since I make cards that are basically pep talks to myself... this one falls into that category.  But then I sent it to my sister-in-law.  But I used a recycled piece of letter press for the wine glass die (so when you see a super ornate holiday card, keep that in mind), sentiment by MFT.


2 comments:

Joyce said...

What a wonderful assortment of cards. Thanks so much for including CASology in your crafty fun.

karen h said...

Thanks for joining us at CASology! Your card is great! Love the dimension on the cup - the inking on the left makes it seem rounded.