Card Recognition

Thursday, May 9, 2019

life's a journey


More coffee cards... although I am slowing down a bit (for me).  The first card does a great job of combing my worlds (for those who don't know I own a campground).  I combined all sorts of goodies on this card.  A Flora and Fauna pop up trailer, PTI & SugarPea Designs sentiment, MFT coffee die, PTI patterned paper.

This card uses a Simon Says coffee cup, Trinity sentiment, PTI dies and some paper from my stash.


This one pairs a SugarPea Designs sentiment with a Honey Bee stamps die and two other MFT dies.


This one uses Honey Bee Stamps and a PTI die.


This one... I didn't realize I had a Craftin Desert Divas stamps set (thanks Lynn, it was in your grab bag of goodies), so I used the beach set to decorate this Lil Inker Mug (I'm trying to use as many Super Sponsors as I can).

10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great camper design.

Becca Yahrling said...

Another fabulous grouping of cuteness!

Esther Asbury said...

Another great line-up of coffee inspiration!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Erin:
This time I'm commenting in the correct order. Before, I had seen all your tags prior to seeing the blog post. I'm doing it in order now, and I know I'll enjoy seeing all your entries (cuz I always do). I've been dormant for a bit here(other than commenting), but I will have one more "string" of entries tomorrow as I'm posting for a DT assignment, and then did some extra tags and cards to link up. It's SO much fun, isn't it? Well, thanks again for all your wonderful entries. I know this is a long comment, but I figured that when someone enters as many times as you do, they deserve a nice long comment to say how much the art is appreciated. Hope you had TONS of fun making all of them. Have a great week!
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

~amy~ said...

Another fun bunch of inspirational projects!

Billie A said...

Wow 5 more awesome cards. Great designs.

Fikreta said...

these cards are very beautiful!

New Creations said...

Another beauties with great fun!

tonyamaries said...

These are much fun!

Hetty said...

:pve seeing so many different card.