Card Recognition

Sunday, May 19, 2019

round up of cards


So I survived my excess coffee loving card making fun (the grand total this year was 69 and I did an amazing job of trying to use as many super sponsors for the hop as possible, a bit of a rabbit hole).  But, then I cleaned my craft room (see Instagram for proof) and got back to tinkering... just getting slightly lazy on actually posting them on the blog.  So here's a round up of creative fun I've been up to in the last week.  The top card is for Laurel's Inspired By Challenge.


This card is for the current CAS(E) this sketch.


This was for last week's MFT Sketch Challenge.


This was last week's CAS(E) this sketch.


This was for last week's PTI Wednesday Challenge.


This one was just for fun.


And this is yesterday's Coffee Loving Cardmakers card.

1 comment:

Rose said...

all are fantastic !!!