Card Recognition

Saturday, July 27, 2019

you make my heart...


Happy Saturday.  I am so behind on card blogging and in the last of the things that stress me out, this isn't on the list (probably why it's not getting done in my crazy summer business season).  But, let's play catch up, b/c I'm still making cards.....  The top card is my card for today's Coffee Cardmarkers Blog, I used the current CAS(E) this sketch as my inspiration for the card.


This card was for the MFT Camp Create fun for glitter.


This was a birthday card I made for a friend's friend.


This was for the MFT Camp Create watercolor challenge.


This is for the MFT Birthday card challenge (and I entered it in the county fair!).


This was for the other week's MFT Sketch Challenge.


This was for last week's CAS(E) this Sketch.


This was for an earlier CASology Challenge.


A happy camper card for this week's MFT Sketch.


And this one is for this month's SugarPea Designs Challenge.


1 comment:

Jeanne J. said...

So many wonderful cards. My favorite is the coffee cup - the background looks like a lacy table runner and that blue just pops off the page!