Card Recognition

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Pumpkin Spice Lattes and BBQ season


Happy Sunday!  My first card is for Inspired By Challenge, channeling my crafty pal Tenia for the inspiration on this card.  I've got a number of goodies in the card, coffee cups by Jane's Doodles, sentiment by Clear & Simple Stamps, dies by MFT, leaves by Lawn Fawn, woodgrain stamp by Concord & 9th.  My second project is to remind you that there's still a little more time to play along with Tag You're It Challenge.  There is a little irony in my world b/c Sundays are generally the most difficult work day and there are no Sunday BBQs in my agenda, but a girl can dream, right?




2 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

Hello Sunday Indeed! That's my day to sit outside.. enjoy the day and do some grilling too! Fun tag!

Laurel said...

Erin, you always do such lovely projects! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!