Card Recognition

Sunday, March 29, 2020

the best thing to hold onto...


The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.  Thank you Karen for this super fabulous sentiment from a set deep deep in the archives of my craft stash from The Craft's Meow.  Hero Arts challenge was to ink something that had never seen ink and the flower is from a set from 2009 that I have used other parts of, but doubtful that I've used the flower (I could be wrong, but it's been hiding in the deep dark corners of my not so small stash.).  My second card is for the current Altenew Inspirational Challenge.  My monthly card making class would be this coming week... so this sentiment rings so true for that amazing group of ladies.  I have a whole bunch of other cards to share, but I'll put them in another post or check out my Instagram feed.




1 comment:

Lee said...

love the "best thing to hand onto" card! Sweet, delicate but not bland, beautiful sentiment and so well cone.