Card Recognition

Friday, March 19, 2021

Spring Coffee Loving Blog Hop



 I'm so excited to be a part of the 2021 Spring Coffee Loving Cardmakers Hop... if you have been following me along before you know that I tend to go just a tad overboard... so don't worry, I've got many, many, many coffee projects to share this year!  So let's kick off day #1 with 15 fabulous projects.  The first card pairs Gina K coffee stamps with a Simon Says sentiment and Tim Holtz stencil.


Gracielle Designs digital sentiment and Studio Katia coffee stamp and SugarPea Designs coffee bean dies.


Paper Smooches coffee cup, The Ton sentiment, background stamp by My Favorite Things.


Flora and Fauna coffee cup, Impress Stamps sentiment, Concord & 9th calendar with a PTI tag die.


Gina K coffee cup, Impress Stamps sentiment, PTI die, DCWV foil paper.


MFT coffee cup die and sentiment.


Lawn Fawn cup die, Concord & 9th sentiment.


Altenew stamps and and sentiment.


Ellen Hutton stamps and sentiment, MFT dies.


Joy Clair hot cocoa and Hero Arts sentiment, MFT die.


Sweet 'n Sassy stamps, MFT dies.


Ellen Hutson coffee stamps, Concord & 9th sentiment die.


My Favorite Things coffee stamps, SugarPea Designs sentiment.


Rubberneckers Stamps.


My Favorite Things coffee stamps, Concord & 9th sentiment.  I'll be sharing more projects on my Instagram feed....

15 comments:

New Creations said...

Incredible always! Lots of coffee loaded inspirations! Love them!
Happy hopping!

~amy~ said...

...and she's off....Love all these and so much coloring!

Billie A said...

Great cards. I knew as soon as I saw them that they were yours. Love your fun creations. Great coffee hop.

Irene said...

Love the sunshine one, really brightens a morning. All are very nice, but that one spoke to me.

mamawcindy said...

There is so much coffee inspiration here. I love the cards and tags. Thanks for sharing!

Bunny said...

Lots of companies. Thank you for the inspiration and your creations are lovely and cute. [Bunny]

Celeste Goff said...

Wow, so much beautiful inspiration here!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome lineup of beautiful coffee cards.

Stacy Sheldon said...

it would be hard to tell you which one is a favorite from me but, I will tell you that you have left me smiling from ear to ear :)

Hetty said...

Hi Erin, you have been busy making some wonderful coffee art!
Thanks for the eye candy.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh these are all so fabulous! Love them all.

Sheryl said...

Thank you for all of the wonderful inspiration! I clicked to enbiggan to enjoy each one. :)

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Super cute and fun creations! Love your color choices. Love these blog hops!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Fabulous cards! Great designs! Thanks for all the inspiration!

roulettesitetop said...

Yes I am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article. I will make sure to be reading your blog more. 룰렛사이트탑