Card Recognition

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Caring friends


I made this card on my crafting pit stop in Dunedin with supplies I had sent to my friend's house in advance. But when I saw this week's Etsy Inspired shop I thought that the card fit perfectly for this fabulous decoupage bottle.  I'm really ready at this stage in my road trip to have a couch... and unpacking my crafty goodies like my PTI On My Couch stamp set.  One more week to go in New Zealand!  Thinking of all my fabulous friends, crafty blogging paks, friends in NZ and friends in the US...

Materials: PTI On My Couch stamp, Hero Arts digital friendship definition, Cosmo Cricket early riser patterned paper, American Crafts ribbon, Fiskars shape cutter background, Fiskars rotary scallop cutter, black mark

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

yep, another couch I'd love to have!

SmilynStef said...

Love that texty background ... fabulous Etsy Inspired design.

de said...

Gorgeousness! I love that yellow polka dotted couch and great inspiration from the newprint bottle! LOVE IT!

Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!