Card Recognition

Sunday, June 2, 2013

be yourself



Welcome to another 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.  I got given the entire box of Hero Arts teaching materials from my Ben Franklin to prep for my class next week and so I got to play with more of the new Stamp Your Story goodies (sad I will have to return the box on Wednesday!).  And look, for once, a card without ribbon!  But, for those of you May Arts fans, there's still time to come play with my 1000th post giveaway.
To see what the rest of the DT has created go check out their blogs and leave some love....
WendiRoseJenny, Annie and Janice. 

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Those little people made me think of the song We are the World for some reason. Not sure why! Fabulous card...love the ink.

~amy~ said...

This is so much fun!!!!!!
I'll have to see when your challenge ends...this week I've been slammed on the blog.

Marlena M. said...

This is so cool Erin~I love the look!

Linda Beeson said...

Love the yellow, love what looks like paint runs!

Rose said...

super fab take on the sketch and i love the little people :)