Card Recognition

Friday, July 2, 2010

3 stars



Another take on the Card Positioning Systems sketch, using the ColourQ colors. I will admit that I put together the stars ages ago and when I cleaned my craft table I found them-- just waiting there patiently for a home. So, I added the light blue and marveled that I had the pieces all in place. The card works well for this week's Cupcake Inspirations.

Materials: Stampin Up star stamp, Making Memories eyelet, vellum, red star is out of Thai mulberry paper, Stampin Up circle punch, blue and red card stock from scraps, Stampin Up blue card stock

3 comments:

Gisèle said...

This one is stunning! A fabulous take on the sketch. If I'm not mistaken, the stars have been done with vellum. I love working with vellum as the final results are always amazing.

B said...

So pretty! Love all the different stars!

Karen B. said...

Great that these cute stars found a home, good things come to those who wait! Great card.