Card Recognition

Monday, July 12, 2010

Can You Touch the Moon #1



I have been meaning to make some cards for Jennifer McGuire's Cards for Kids for months. I first found her website when I was surfing card websites and I thought it was a great project (not to mention some amazing prizes). My motivation to make some cards was partly motivated by the Pals Paper Arts color challenge (I thought they would be good boy colors) and the recent blog update by my friend Liz, who's daughter is currently having chemo for retinoblastoma. So I finally sat down and made 5 cards. I'll send one to Anya and the other four to Jennifer's Cards for Kids. Of course being me, I didn't make 5 of the same cards- why would I do something that simple? Mark's Finest Papers Speedy Cat challenge this week is to use punches, and I made some comment on their blog about helping boost their numbers. So, here's another entry.

Materials: Paper Source rocket ship stamp, Stampin Up Black ink, Stampin Up Circle Punch, Stampin Up chocolate chip card stock, yellow and grey card stock from stash, sentiment written with Chalkduster font on Word and cut into pieces

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

dawnmercedes said...

Love the graphic design here!


Way to punch it up for the Speedy's Friends Challenge!

~~Dawn~~

Ann Schach said...

Adorable card! Great job with the challenge colors! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Liz Williams said...

What a fun layout for kids and thanks for sharing it with Speedy's Friends this week.