Card Recognition

Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello


I love this Lawn Fawn set, so cute and I think it looks great on kraft too. I went digging through my bag of random mix of art paper scraps and think these papers are fun. I've used the Simons Says Stamp sketch and am entering it in Jenny's Wee Memories "stamp" challenge (because she's also giving away a Simon Says Stamp gift certificate, double my odds of winning?). And there's just a tiny bit left of time left in the Paper Crafts style inspired challenge (with a typewriter for one of the photos).

Materials: Lawn Fawn Just My Type typewriter and sentiment, Stampin Up black ink, PTI kraft card stock, various scraps of art paper from my stash

5 comments:

Karen B. said...

Great card, great colors! Love the typewriter stamped on kraft, gives it a bit more of an aged look.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I am in love with that striped paper!! You made a lovely card!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Deb Neerman said...

WoW, Erin, three words: fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!!

Jo Nevill said...

Great card !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

Michele Gross said...

Simply adorable! Love that striped paper :)