Card Recognition

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sunglasses Card


This card is another one of the sketches over at Practicing Creativity's release contest. I love taking a sketch and turning it and making it something totally different then the original card. I don't have any large ovals, so I thought I'd try something different, and ended up going with these cool die cut sunglasses. Great way to combine challenges. Mark's Finest Papers Speedy Cat is to use die cuts this week. I think the card also works well for this week's KL Stampin N Scrappin "summer and beach" theme. Die Cut Dreams is celebrating the beach this week too.

Materials: My Mind's Eye patterned paper, Die Cuts with a View sunglasses die cut, Stampin Up blue card stock, Hero Arts sentiment, vellum, Stampin Up black ink

3 comments:

Risa said...

Oh wow...your card is super cool Erin and the sunglasses are fabulous!!!! Thanks for joining us at KLSNS!
hugs
Risa:)

Gisèle said...

Very cool sunglasses.

Joanne Travis said...

Thanks for playing again in Speedy's Friends challenge this week!