Card Recognition

Saturday, August 7, 2010

2 Coffee Cups


Love that ColourQ colors are the same colors as a previous Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger. I made this card for that challenge. This time around I've decided to work with coffee cups (surprise, surprise). But I wanted to keep the same idea of the flowers (there's that literal part of me at work again). The lay out is similar to the clean and simple layout 99, minus the sentiment.

Materials: Hero Arts coffee cups, Stampin Up flourish, Stampin Up Red card stock, Spotlight yellow and black card stock, blue scrap, blue twine, Fiskars rotary scallop cuter, corner round punch, Stampin Up black ink, Brilliance moonshine white ink, white gel pen

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

Liking the treatment on the side (in blue!) And wow, your white gel pen works wonders-wish mine was that bright. Great fun card.

Sylvia said...

What a wonderful card! I could use a cool drink about now, but I know where you are a warm mug is nice! I do love the way you used your colors!