Card Recognition

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Good Luck

I made this card and liked it so much that I made this card afterwards. In the end I thought that maybe it needed another border or something, so I left it in the pile of cards to tweak with. Well, life goes on, and this is the end result of the card. I like how classy B&W cards look. And I love the story behind this patterned paper (read the post on the other card).

Materials: Gina K Designs label, Waltzingmouse Say It With Style sentiment, Patterned paper from stash, black card stock, black ribbon, Gisele's die cut machine, Stampin Up oval scallop punch

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

I love the simplicity of this design. The black on black is fabulous! That Waltzingmouse set is yet another for me to wish for. You are so good at enabling! ;)