Card Recognition

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yellow butterfly card

I submitted this card for the Paper Crafts call for submission, but didn't get it accepted, so look, another fun butterfly card!!! This was one of the first ones I made for the Etsy Inspired Challenge, click here to see the other fun ones.

Materials: Rosie's Studio butterfly Stamp, Gina K Design Label, Giesle's die cut machine, Karen's dandelion print, yellow/black/white card stock from Spotlight, Stampin Up water color pencils

5 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE this card--it didn't get picked? Hmmm...I don't know why--I love that yellow butterfly! This is a stunning bday card;) LOVE IT:)

Michele Gross said...

I can't believe it didn't get picked!! So lovely!!

Karen B. said...

Great composition on this card, I really like how your image isn't smack dab in the center and how you've brought the yellow to the border as well.

Emily Leiphart said...

Oh, Erin, this is SO stunning! I'm going to have to check out that GinaK set, too. ;)

Gisèle said...

Welcome home! This is yet another fabulous card! I'm thrilled you're getting so much use out of the die cuts I sent you. I assume you've now landed back stateside. Hope the move went well and you're getting settled. Can't wait to see more of your fabulous cards.