Card Recognition

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Birthday WMS Sketch



Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge is celebrating their 52th challenge and I thought I should play because I started on week one, missed a few obviously, but have done my share over the last year.  I love the card I made for this sketch the first time, click here, so I thought I'd do another take and wish them WMS  Mischief Makers a Happy 1st Birthday.  

Materials: WMS Big Blooms, WPlus9 Woodgrain Silhouette sentiment. PTI banner die, PTI Limitless Layers 1 3/4th inch die, Core'indations Sugar and Spice card stock, Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress ink, Versafine black ink, water color paper and black and cream card stock

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Nice work!! Great color choices!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colours and the CAS design.

jen said...

that coredinations makes an awesome banner/tail! Love your take on the sketch too!!! :)

yyam said...

This is beautiful! So eye-catching Erin! :)

Kelly S. said...

Love the mix of that layered bloom with the little banner tabs, so pretty in this color combo! Great job!

lynn said...

really cute challenge card, erin!

Karen B. said...

When someone successfully changes a square to a circle and makes it work goes down as a genius in my book!

Emily Keaton said...

What a cool card, Erin! I love your take on the sketch. :)

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So pretty Erin! Love the big WM blossom! Thanks for joining along with the WMSC :)

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a great take on the sketch, Erin! I love the banners with the big bloom!

Debgem said...

Fabulous card - looks like a big, bold rosette - just stunning.

Love the first card you made with this sketch too!

~Tammy~ said...

fabuous!

{Lynn - that's me!} said...

Wow, this is a wonderful creation. I love how this Big Blooms image looks with your pennants streaming from it. Great job with this sketch!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love this, Erin! The ribbon tails look amazing in Core'dinations cardstock.