Card Recognition

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Friends of Waltzingmouse Blog Hop




This month's Friends of Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Hop is all about Coffee/Tea, one of my favorite themes.  While I don't have the fabulous WMS Afternoon Tea set I've made a very CAS card with PTI Warm Happiness Too.  I love how my set of mugs look like they're about to fall over :)  I've thrown in the current CR84FN colors and the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge, just to add a few challenges to the hop.  If you'd like to see who else is hoping along please click here to visit the WMS forum for a complete list.  I must say that I probably still like the card I made earlier this month better, click here to see another WMS inspired coffee card, maybe the card needs a little bling?

Materials: PTI Warm Happiness Too, Waltzingmouse Stamps Frame It, PTI Warm Happiness die, PTI Fillable Frames die, PTI kraft card stock, Core'dinations yellow card stock, cream card stock, Versafine black ink, Sharpie black marker

20 comments:

Jenny said...

Great card Erin, so nice!! Love it!! :) :) :) Hope your doing well!!

Tara Cardwell said...

I love your stack of cups - and the colours works so well with the cas layout :-)

Deborah Frings said...

I do like the clean and simple layout - works with the stacked cups.

Julia Aston said...

Great tripple challenge card! love your cute stacked cups!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Erin...what an adorable card. Your stack of cups is such a fun invitation to friendship. Great job.

Inkyfingers said...

Such a clean design and I love the stacked cups.
Hugs
Carol x

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card Erin! The stacked team cups look great and I love the sentiment stamped across the decorative edge! Thanks for joining along with the WM Waltz, WMSC and CR84FN :)

Thelma said...

Great, and I really like the way you met more than one challenge. Thelma

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So cute!! Love your stacked cups and the fabulously fun stitching!!

Trish said...

Lovely card - those colours look great!
Trish xx

Cathy Weber said...

I love all those cups stacked so tall! Great job on this one, also nice you were able to combine challenges. Always a good thing!

Karen B. said...

I don't know what you did to each of those cups to make them look awesome, but I know I like it. Wonderful card!

LaurieJ said...

Very cute! I love your little stack of cups. And that sentiment is one of the best!

Bumblebee said...

Erin, I love it when a few challenges all work together! This is such a cute card, well done!

Lisa Elton said...

Super cute Erin, love the stack of cups!

Tammy said...

So fun--love it!!

Jen Adcock said...

I do fancy a cuppa actually, but not as much as I fancy your card. Super fun and very innovative. Loving the sort of wood print vibe to this. Nicely done!

Andrea M said...

FABULOUS card Erin!! Love the cute stacked cups! The zigzag detail is such a great touch!!! Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!

Ren-Yi said...

Hi Erin - it's been a while since i've left a lil blog love here, eh? I love your stacked cups and think you pulled off both challenges really well with this. I do like your coffee version - the colors are fresh and fun!

Emily Leiphart said...

So cute, Erin! I think those mugs are your second best set after the couch. ;)