Card Recognition

Friday, February 24, 2012

House Congrats wine label


Another wine label for you this evening.  I'm running out the door, but this label is a challenge happy project.  I've used the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger as my source of inspiration, the 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday sketch, Unity stamp so I could play along with my neglected Friends with Flair crew and finally Rose's fabulous guest blogger challenge over at Do More With Less (use at least 3 types of patterned paper).  Thanks for looking...


Materials: Unity KOTM Life is Fabulous house, SRM sticker, My Mind's Eye Kraft Funday patterned paper, Tim Holtz woodgrain embossing folder, PTI kraft card stock, EK Success 1 3/4 inch circle punch, PTI edgers die, Versafine black ink, water color pencils

21 comments:

Rose said...

all these fab wine labels you are making are to fun!!!
love your use of pp's and that house is perfect'o :)

thanks for joining in on my challenge over at do more with less :)

JPScraps said...

Great tag. Love it!

Jen said...

Wow, I love how you made your wine label! I think I need to try some too...and that house stamp is awesome...now I need to go find that too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Charlene said...

Great idea!!

~Tammy~ said...

cute wine label!

Linda said...

great project.

Kary said...

Hi Erin! I always enjoy all your wine labels - they are consistently Gorgeous!! Love that house stamp, and the papers you used. Have a great weekend!! {hugs}

Crystal said...

What a great housewarming gift!

jen said...

Love this! Cute house & great use of all those pp! And HUGE congrats on being a top mouse! WOOOOHOOO!!!!

Shilo said...

That house is the cutest stamp ever! How did I miss it over at Unity??? Thanks for sharing your wine label...very nice!

Lynn said...

I love this! The strips of paper in the background are the perfect compliment.

Emily Keaton said...

Perfectly combined challenges, Erin! I always love seeing your wine labels!!

Joni Kix said...

Fun wine label! What a super cute idea!!!
TFS!

Gwen said...

Love all the papers on your house! Cute idea!

Cheri said...

So fun! Great label!

yyam said...

Ooh...nicely done! I love how you've used the patterned papers here! :)

Thanks for playing along with my guest Rose's challenge! :)

Glenda J said...

This is so fun! Great work!

~amy~ said...

Awesome combo of challenges!!!! Looks fabulous!

wendipooh13 said...

lovin those colors and great idea for your wine label!!!

Cath said...

Hey Erin! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! I LOVE your design what a cute little house!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)