Card Recognition

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Personalized Stationery


Did everyone have a fabulous World Card Making Day?  Click here and here for my crafty projects and click here for my 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday card.... but I wanted to share what I made for my fabulous friends Dana & Bill-- personalized stationery.  Congrats to the newleyweds!





And the card in the center here uses the PTI Make it Monday Challenge of a glitter tab, after unsucessfully trying to use real glitterl, I went for shiny glitterly paper and the PTI Edgers die, it looks pretty cool.  And the one on the right uses this week's Play Date Cafe colors (B&W with a splash of purple).


9 comments:

Karen B. said...

Wow, you really put a lot of work into these, they will for sure love them!

Lynn said...

Erin, these are absolutely awesome! Love the variety...I'm sure they will hesitate to use them as they are all so cleverly designed!

~amy~ said...

Such a thoughtful gift for newlyweds! awesome work! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!!!

Laurie said...

These are amazing! I know they will love them!

Kelly said...

This is a FABULOUS gift! Very cute set. Love the scribbles that you added!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous stationary :) Love them :)

Sanketi said...

Lovely Erin!

Connie Mercer said...

absolutely adorable ~they will love them. Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!!!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Love your take on the color splash! Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC!