Card Recognition

Saturday, February 9, 2013

thank you wine tag



Good morning...  wine labels... one of those go to projects for me... so this morning's PTI anniversary celebration is so full of amazing goodies and the challenge is to find some "wrap, tag or gift wrapping".  So I went back to this fabulous Paper Source blog post from before Christmas and CASEd the tag on the top right.  It's hard to tell in the photo, but I embossed the red card stock with a PTI impression plate, which I think gives it a nice little touch.  I used May Arts Ivory Grosgrain Stripes and finally got the hang of my I-magicut Ribbon Cutter, one of those handy tools that I've had thanks to the Ribbon Lady and not fully utilitized till this morning.

3 comments:

Glenda J said...

Absolutely love it!

Lynn said...

Stunning...so very elegant!

jen said...

So need to case this!!!