Card Recognition

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

hello triangle tag



Hello..  I'm squeezing in a last minute project for this week's Play Date Cafe challenge.  I'm also going to play along with the Moxie Fab World trendy triangles challenge.  I've used PTI tag it and hello die, PTI sketched shales triangles, Hero Arts neon ink, Versafine black ink and May Arts sheer ruffle and silk ribbons.  I'm off to eat ice cream, all month at work we just keep saying "It's July," and I have earned my ice cream :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun tag! I love that green!

Rose said...

fab stamping!!! :)

Christina said...

Awesome stamping on this trendy little tag!

Jinny Newlin said...

So cool! LOVE all those sketched triangles!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Erin! Thanks for linking this up to the Trendy Triangles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)