Card Recognition

Monday, July 29, 2013

heard you needed a lift



Waltzingmouse Stamps is having a Pajama party and I've missed their weekly sketch challenge and am excited to play along.  There are several different themes in the party, I opted for the "In the Background" challenge (background stamping).  I love that this challenge inspired me to pull out Half Pint Heroines and a somewhat neglected background stamp from Impression Obsession.  And since I had out a hot air balloon I was also inspired to play along with the current Retro Sketches.  A fabulous little card for someone who might a little cheer in their mailbox.   

11 comments:

Glenda J said...

So adorable!

Jo said...

This is totally cute Erin!

Julia Aston said...

I always smile when I see this fun hot air balloon! what a cute card Erin! thanks for coming to the WMS Pajama party!

Leigh Penner said...

So sweet! I love that striped hot air balloon!

-Aneta- said...

So sweet and darling card :) Very beautiful !

Deborah Frings said...

Such a sweet card - love the image and the sentiment!

Kate said...

Wow what a gorgeous scene. I just got this set so I'll be looking to CASE this soon. TFS

LeAnne said...

Perfectly fun little card!

Bumblebee said...

great card, love the 3D hot air balloon and clouds!

Unknown said...

oh this is so cute and I do love your curly swirly background! thank you so much for playing along with us Erin!

Rose said...

perfect to cheer someone up :)