Card Recognition

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

wreath thank you wine tag



Welcome to another PTI blog hop, this month the challenge is wreaths... and I have to admit my anniversary set from last year has gotten very little love... so why not ink it up!  For those of you who follow my blog this post come with a few of my favorite things-- May Arts ribbon, kraft and red and a wine tag!  No surprises this morning....  Can you believe I have a Christmas gift ready and it's not even October?  And I've got a fun little contest on my work blog, if any of you want to play along... where in the world..... will ship internationally if you win, and if you say you're a crafty friend I'll probably include a card.

16 comments:

Veronica Z said...

Your tag is beautiful! Such pretty stamping.

Kathryn A said...

Love your tag, and I love how you've decorated your wind bottle, too! Perhaps PTI should design a wine bottle cozy??

chilli pip said...

Love the tag , and the Kraft and red go so well together

Tracey McNeely said...

Erin your wine bottle tag is fantastic, so beautiful for a thank you.

StephH said...

The perfect little tag and decor on the bottle. I too have been neglectful of that set. You definitely did it justice here. Nice work!

Shay said...

Gorgeous tag and presentation for gifting wine, Erin!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the wreath colors!

carol (krillsister) said...

Beautiful tag. Great colors.

jen said...

Beautiful! Great for the challenge & awesome to be a step ahead for the holidays!! :D

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous tag! I love all of the texture!

Lynn said...

True Erin style! Gorgeous tag and I'm very impressed you are working on Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Love the tag! Such a pretty gift!

~amy~ said...

Love the tag and the layered ribbon...looks fabulous. Such a great giftie!

Kristii said...

Love your take on the challenge!! What a perfect way to dress up a gift!!

nancy said...

Wonderful tag. Have to admit that what really drew my eye is the way your used the burlap ribbon to wrap the bottom. Love that.

victoria h said...

Fabulous gift wrapping.