Card Recognition

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

thank you






So the latest Colour Q challenge worked so well with some various scraps I had floating around my desk (a failed attempt at one project, the pieces from another..etc).  A perfect reason why someone shouldn't clean their desk, because you never know when you just might need something?  And below is the perp work for my Thanksgiving card class tonight, thankfully my mom came over after our Cub Scout meeting and cut, scored and organized...  now I need to find the right stamps...  might be an issue if you saw the work space...


Card Supplies: PTI Modern Mats, PTI thank you die, Lawn Fawn Leaves, Practicing Creativity leaf, PTI All Booked up Impression Plate, May Arts Ribbon, Coredinations card stock, PTI rustic cream and blue card stock, PTI ink, Mat Stack die

5 comments:

Joni Andaya said...

Love the card Erin! The colors are AMAZING :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a ton of fun at the class! Your thanks card is fabulous. Love the combination of elements.

Lynn said...

Duh...that was me not Jonathon on the last comment!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Erin, love all the die cut elements! Hope you had a fun class! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ, glad to see you here again!

~amy~ said...

nice work and kudos to your card classes!