Card Recognition

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

decorated pillow box


Am I the only crafter who gets to Christmas and runs out of crafty steam?  I've wrapped all our family presents and there isn't a bit of ribbon or creative tags to be seen (I know, fire me now!).  I had this overly ambitious idea of decorating pillow box gift card holders for my employees and now I'm thinking that they'll all like a little New Year's gift, right?  It's Christmas Eve and I don't have my act together.  So here's one decorate pillow box, I'm playing along with the PTI Make It Monday A La Carte challenge, this is for Ashley's decorated pillow box challenge earlier this year.  Truth be known, I  like the one I made for the original challenge earlier this year better, click here.  I've used the Hero Arts chevron background, embossed with Stampendous glitter embossing powder, wrapped the pillow box with May Arts sheer with a ruffle edge ribbon and tied the PTI tag on with May Arts burlap string.  I'm going to accept my lack of beautiful wrapping for my family, although I'll share the gift I gave to my brother later this week, I managed to put that together last week when I had a little more mojo.  Merry Christmas Eve my friends...  hoping you're all chillaxing with family.  (I say that with a hope, as I'm a working stiff this week, but... it's all good).  

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

No worries about the wrapping...seriously it is only us crafty peeps that worry about all that!

Awesome chevron pillow box!

Merry Christmas Eve...yes, I'm going to be at Target in about 1 hour when the door opens...

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute pillow box!!! Merry Christmas, dearie!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the chevrons. Merry Christmas!