Card Recognition

Monday, January 27, 2014

coffee and friends, MIM style


There's a trend going on here... (Click here for yesterday's coffee & friends card).  Today's post was inspired by the new PTI Make It Monday "Window Screen Cards" style, love adding the extra layers of texture on this otherwise CAS card (I've got burlap paper, then the PTI chevron cover plate, the new PTI square stamp and a piece of May Arts ribbon).  Topped with the PTI coffee cup and the Reverse Confetti sentiment.  Happy Monday friends, per my usual let's try to do too many things on a Monday morning, I've got to dash.

7 comments:

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

Hmmmm, for some reason I feel like having a nice hot cup of coffee! Love the texture you got with the burlap, gotta dig mine out!! Love your card Erin!

Jill Norwood said...

Delicious card! I want a coffee too! :). Fantastic texture!!

Jill Norwood said...

Delicious card! I want a coffee too! :). Fantastic texture!!

Lynn said...

I'm with Jill...you always knock the texture out of the park. Awesome card Erin!

Julia Aston said...

Love the wonderful layers Erin!

Crafty Kate said...

Loving all of your layers! You made some really great choices with color and texture! :)

Wendy G. said...

The burlap is perfect. Really cute card!