Card Recognition

Monday, January 6, 2014

Let me save your spot



Happy Monday!  I've got a bookmark to share today.  I was trying to figure out what PTI stamps I had in my stash that worked well for the new Make it Monday challenge "Multi-Layer Single Images" and the reality is that most of my mutli-layers are Mat Stack series and stamps that aren't all one image.  So while digging through I found the stamp from All Booked Up and thought it'd be fun to separate the vase from the background.  I stamped the vase in green ink and then colored it with water color pencils.    I'm obviously having fun with cork paper, what a great texture!  I've added some May Arts burlap string and burlap ribbon.  I've got some fun crafty agendas this week, so check back later this week....  

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Awesome! Love that cork too!

DIANA L. said...

Very cute Erin love the book mark. Have a great day and a Happy New Year
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

~amy~ said...

I'm such a fan of cork and have really been enjoying your projects!

Marybeth said...

This was a great set to use for MIM, love the cork!

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful to fussy cut the vase and flowers and use them in different colors! Fun bookmark!

victoria h said...

beautiful bookmark - love the text background.

carol (krillsister) said...

Lovely bookmark! Love the cork.

Connie MacFarlane said...

Great bookmark and take on the challenge. Love the cork.

Lisa Petrella said...

A cork bookmark----brilliant!!! Love this creation, Erin!

jen said...

Very cool- love the cork! Need to give this MIM a try! :)