Card Recognition

Saturday, February 8, 2014

let it snow


today's PTI birthday celebration is to make a 3 x 4 flat card, while I love the idea of jumping on board with the journaling scrapbooking trend, I'm always so overwhelmed...    So here's one, I make no promises to make any more....  We went skiing this morning in a blizzard, a wet blizzard with too many people...  I've used a photo I had, the PTI mini set and a Hero Arts calendar stamp set, plus a Basic Grey patterned paper piece of paper.  Can't say I love this... but it's not my normal medium.  I take soooo many photos, click here for my instagram account, I could do all sorts of these little cards...  I think I'm going to go turn this into a card for my DH, we're celebrating the anniversary of our first date today (and he gave me a card that said "Think Snow.").


4 comments:

Donna B. said...

Very cute! I love the greens and the stamped background!

Lynn said...

A perfect card for Dan! Love it...but I'm with you on what else I can add to the list. I keep PL very, very simple!

~amy~ said...

awesome pic...it actually snowed here yesterday!

Ingrid said...

I love the personal touch you get using a photo!