Card Recognition

Saturday, May 10, 2014

from the heart



You know when you're looking for inspiration and your children have taken over the computer to watch Mine Craft You Tube videos?  That happen to anyone else?  So scrolling through my iphone I stumbled upon the Hero Arts sketch challenge for my source of inspiration this morning, you know me and tags... and went for my favorite color combo of kraft and red.  But what I love about the challenges is that I then went hunting for Hero Arts flowers (b/c I have many, but they get lost in the mess)...  The Hero Art flower (which I couldn't tell you which one) is embossed in white on PTI Pure Poppy, die cut with the Tag Favorite die and then I used the PTI Hello sentiment embossed in gold over vellum and added a Studio Calico wood heart and a few gold sequins (which just happened to be floating around my desk).  I embossed the kraft card stock with a woodgrain embossing folder and then misted the panel with white and gold and added a little distress stain to the side.  And no tag on my card blog is complete without multiple pieces of May Arts ribbon :)  Happy Saturday everyone, best to feed those Mine Craft students some breakfast.

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous Erin!

Lynn said...

Never happens at my house...?! Love the kraft and red and the white stamping is fabulous!