Card Recognition

Sunday, May 11, 2014

thank you


Happy Mother's Day to all my crafty peeps.  


thank you tag using the technique's in Dawn's watercolor stamping video, I have a little work to do, but I'm happy with this cute little tag.  Since I like making tags I often create staged gifts (which thoroughly confuses my children who want to know what's in the box), but I'm happy to report for today's project I actually put my mom's mother day gift in the box!  (Guess I'll have to find another prop or ask her for the box back).  I stamped with Wplus9 flowers and added a PTI gracious vases to the tag (which has a bit of sparkle b/c my brush still had metallic water color on it from yesterday's project).  I tied the tag onto the box with May Arts silk and wrapped the box in May Arts white sheer ribbon with tinsel edge.



And one final card, using the Hero Arts sketch challenge and using stencils and water colors for the Iron Craft Challenge.  I used the PTI hexagon cover plate as a stencil and then white embossing paste.   I used the Hero Arts Antique Flower and PTI Building Blocks sentiment and May Arts silk ribbon.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Two beautiful projects Erin. Happy mother's day to you! xx

~amy~ said...

staged gifts...I can imagine how confused the boys are with those!

Awesome projects!

Hope you had a GREAT Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Hey Erin! Beautiful projects!! Giggle for the staged gifts! We cardmakers/bloggers live a hard life :P