Card Recognition

Friday, May 30, 2014

You make me a happy camper



TGIF… impulse purchase this morning of the My Favorite Things DC Roughing It set…  I already have several other trailer stamp sets….  We also already have an actual trailer, so I guess multiple stamps is less expensive then multiple trailers, right?  So, I wanted to play along with the MFT color challenge and the Simon Say Stamps "Anything Goes" challenge.  My TGIF moment was here (although my work week starts tomorrow this week, so not sure why I'm toasting Friday).

Supplies: My Favorite Things Roughing It set, May Arts velvet and velvet corduroy ribbon, metallic water colors, DCWV kraft pattern paper, Lil Inker Stitched Mats, water color pencils

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Definitely a better alternative to have multiple trailer stamps. Love this fun card.

~amy~ said...

So only 10 hours late on commenting on this one and looky looky, it's that cute trailer stamp. Way to work that awesome color challenge. LOVE the ribbon.

Melissa Bove said...

Super cute and fun card! Love that sentiment!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa