Card Recognition

Sunday, August 24, 2014

More Stamp-a-Faire cards





Happy Sunday friends... okay, so I've been playing in my craft room again.... I don't think I'm going to be able to play along with every PTI Stamp-a-Faire challenge (I'm currently at work), but here are a few more cards inspired by the fun.  The top card uses the morning timer challenge.  My first go around it took me 14:44, but I wanted another layer, so I chopped the original card in pieces and added it to the PTI cover plate that was floating around my desk from earlier this week, so I think I made it under 20 minutes, but I kept tinkering with the card after I "finished."    CASology is having a "Java" challenge this week, not sure if my card has one too many layers for a CAS challenge, but....


This card is for the 80's retro rainbow challenge, I went for a rainbow pinwheel and the fun Trapper Keeper idea.


And my final project today is the Time after Time challenge.  I started my greeting card Facebook page (before my blog) in January 2010 and the card on the left is one of the first cards I posted.  I like the new version of the card better.  I'll probably sneak in another project before the fun ends, but better get back to work now.

4 comments:

Jen W. said...

A trio of awesomeness! Love the colours on the first card and the great retake of the hello card! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

lexi said...

great trapper keeper card - a pinwheel is perfect for rainbow colors!! thanks for playing!

~amy~ said...

These are all great...you know which my fav is and I keep meaning to ask you which coffee set that is..I don't think I own it?!!!

jen said...

You were on a crafting frenzy! Love them all- and find it hard to believe that Amy doesn't own that coffee set! ;)
I'm impressed with how many challenges you got in! Way to go!