Card Recognition

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Moose tag



Happy Thursday crafty peeps!  I was inspired to play along with the Lawnscaping challenge after I saw ~amy~'s cute card, I'm honestly not much of a critter girl, but who can resist this moose?  I used the Simon Says falling star die on a PTI Tag so I could play along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge (Tags).  I've used some more May Arts ribbon (I know, I know), this is the wired burlap, burlap string and a piece of 4 inch burlap to decorate the bag.  The to is from the Lawn Fawn set and the border is from a PTI Mat Stack stamp I had never used (imagine that!).

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

You rocked the challenge!!!! This turned out soo cute!

Yuki said...

This tag is adorable! :)

Sylvia said...

Such fun, Erin, you have been a stranger as well. Last time to my blog, November 2013...you must be as busy as I am. How are the boys? Have a wonderful Saturday. I bet your area is beautiful this time of year!

debby4000 said...

What a fabulous tag, dresses up the gift bag brilliantly.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

{Chrissie} said...

I adore the burlap behind it - too perfect for that moose!
Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges this week!

Yainea said...

Perfect tag!! I love the dark background on the burlap with the pop of yellow, amazing!
Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenge :)