Card Recognition

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

this girl runs on coffee


 
So I often craft in the early early hours of the day, and perhaps my obsession with coffee crafting items is that more often then not I've got a cup of coffee with me.  So I saw ~amy~'s card this morning and knew I had use my new Verve goodies.  I'm using the Viva La Verve Sketch and some patterned for Virginia's View.  But, funny, I didn't have any coffee while making this card :)  But my day was definitely fueled by coffee.  And my decorated coffee bag below is for the CASE Study Challenge, I up cycled a piece of letterpress for the coffee cup, added some May Arts ribbon to the tag, Lawn Fawn sentiment and wrapped the bag of Fable Coffee with some May Arts burlap.  And now… I'm tired.




8 comments:

DIANA L. said...

You are a girl after my own heart -- so do I and what a super cute card!!! Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Unknown said...

It's so cute project! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

Lynn said...

Might need to say this girl is on fire! Love, love, love the coffee bag and the awesome card.

~amy~ said...

Ah yes, gotta love that first card with the texture and green saucer!

Your decorate coffee bag is absolutely gorgeous...love the added doily and clothespin...my coffee mug this morning is red fiestaware...

Unknown said...

Yummmm! And I adore your burlap coffee bag! Thanks for joining us this week for the CASE Study Challenge!

jen said...

these make me happy....

Virginia L. said...

Your text background is perfect with the coffee themed design, Erin! It's so warm and inviting! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Pattern Paper Challenge!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is adorable!! I LOVE the tilt!