Card Recognition

Friday, October 10, 2014

hello


hello Friday.  Playing with my Altenew goodies… I feel like the painted flowers are a puzzle, trying to figure out which stamp goes which way in what order…   I added the Super Script sentiment on vellum  and tied the notebook die cuts together with a piece of May Arts burlap string.  I wanted to keep the card simple, but needed something else… so I embossed the rustic white card stock with the PTI impression plate and used a green base.  I can't think of any challenges that it works for, but it's what I was inspired to make today.

3 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

This is fabulous, Erin!!!

~amy~ said...

This, my friend, is gorgeous.
It's a sign that I ink up that Altenew set.

Lynn said...

No need for a challenge...this is gorgeous all on its own :)!