Card Recognition

Saturday, October 11, 2014

sending you a latte thanks




When stuck in a rut, what do I do?  Make coffee cards :)  Tonight's project is based on the current Tag You're It Challenge, using Lawnscaping "Patterned Paper" too.  Love that the tag challenge reminded me to take out some of my smaller tags…  I added a piece of Pebbles Lakeside wood paper to the background and die cut out a piece of Lawn Fawn Daphne's Closet for the tag.  My sentiment is from the Simon Says October card kit and I added 2 pieces of May Arts ribbon (denim and burlap string), plus a doily), plus the new Lawn Fawn cup and smile sentiment.

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh I love the striped paper on the tag. Great take on both of the challenges.

Lisa Petrella said...

Love love love this, Erin! Every detail is just perfect!

~amy~ said...

This is awesome! I love the wood panel background and of course, the sweet coffee tag!

Carole Pillon said...

Beautiful Card + tag.... great job !

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!

Samantha Casey said...

Very cute card, I love the color combination! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!

Yainea said...

Great take on the challenges! Very cute, I love the doily on the wooden background!
Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

Marion said...

Gorgeous! I love the doily against that woodgrain background. Thanks for playing along with the TYI challenge.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this totally makes me smile! Fabulous take on Lisa's card!

Marybeth said...

This is beautiful! I love the wood background and muted colors. Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!