Card Recognition

Monday, December 29, 2014

my heart pillow box


Happy Monday morning!  This week's PTI Make It Monday is the A La Carte challenge, pick any of the previous challenges and play along.  I went for the ombre background challenge and decorated a tag.  Coffee & my heart go hand in hand...  I used two different May Arts ribbons for teh tag, a doily, a punch, a wooden & and part of the MFT sentiment.  The card below is for the My Favorite Things sketch and I don't know... just don't love the card.  Too busy?  Too much of a doily?  Who knows... but I'm sharing it anyway.  


5 comments:

Betty Wright said...

These are fantastic! Great tag and the card is super cute!

~amy~ said...

Super fun!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!

Nancy Penir said...

Cute tag pillow box, Erin. Love it and coffee too! And your camper card is adorable! Think the doily warms it.

Helen F. said...

Very cute pillow box tag, Erin.
May have to case this cause
Starbuck's was out of the gift card holders (again) :-)
PS: I was surprised your entry was not a wine bottle tag ~ LOL