Card Recognition

Thursday, December 4, 2014

winter wishes tag




So excited that Ellen Hutson's Classroom is doing the 12 Tags of Christmas with a Femine Twist.  I've decided to start with #1 (but make no promises to go in a linear order afterwards).  Julie's tag uses a bit of ombre and I went for the combined use of dye ink and distress inks and some water splatters on my tag.  I heat embossed a white wreath from a PTI set and added a sentiment in gold, some wood stars and added three different May Art silk ribbons.  I taught a tag class night and we had so much fun (click here for a photo).  And on a totally different note-- my work blog is ending the year with a huge giveaway, if any of you have ever thought about visiting Nevada City, this would be a great giveaway to enter, click here, and if you have absolutely nothing better to do read some of the comments... I am feeling the love.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh la la. Gorgeous tag. Love all the pink. Must check out your work blog!

Tracey McNeely said...

Erin I love this the pink is awesome!

~amy~ said...

beautiful! I'd like to play along too...thanks for the inspiration!