Card Recognition

Saturday, December 6, 2014

merry christmas moose tag



So back to playing along with Ellen Hutson's 12 Tag of Christmas with a Feminine Twist, tonight's tag uses Jennifer McGuire's tag for a source of inspiration, but I'll admit that I didn't use the technique she showed in her video.  I've used the fun Lawn Fawn Critters in the Arctic moose and stamped him twice with some Unity background stamps to give him some texture, plus some water colour pencils.  Since his neck wouldn't fit a bow, I added the May Arts burlap string to the back.  For my background texture I heat embossed in white the Hero Arts hexagons stamp and then added some water colour to give the splatter/circle look from Jennifer's tag.  I added a SRM sticker for my sentiment and my tag is from My Favorite Things.  The Simon Says Stamps crew are doing the "holidays" so I'll add this to their challenge.  Happy Saturday!  

3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

How stinkin' fun is your moose ... love it.

~amy~ said...

um, cuteness overload...and LOVE your take on the tag!

Lin said...

Such a fun take on Jennifer's tag, Erin! Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!