Card Recognition

Sunday, February 1, 2015

be my valentine tag card



Happy Sunday crafty friends.  I will admit that I'm not at all interested in the Super Bowl (sorry Jen).  I made this Valentine's day card this morning, inspired by the latest CAS(E) this Sketch.  I had an extra foam heart from last week, so I inked it up and then added glitter to the top, so it's diminsions and texture...  A little patterned paper, washi tape, 3 types of May Arts ribbon, a tag...  my kinda card. Simon Says is having an anything goes, now which challenge was it that was celebrating hearts?

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the pops of pink

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful tag on your card! I love your stripes behind it too!

Tracey McNeely said...

LOVE how you used the sketch Erin!

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Jo x

Hannelie said...

Fabulous texture Erin!
Thanks for joining us at CAS(E)this sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! I love that tag! Great take on the sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

One really needs to zoom in on this beauty to catch all of its charm... Erin, it is fabulous!
Really great take on our CTS sketch...
=] Michele