Card Recognition

Monday, April 27, 2015

thankful for love and coffee card



Happy Monday crafty friends!  Playing along with a few challenges (I've got a can do attitude for today, so watch our world!).  The top tag is for this week's PTI Make it Monday vellum overlay challenge (something I do fairly often).  I've used the latest Tag You're It Challenge as my inspiration, as part of the DT for that challenge, I'd love to see some of you play along.  And below is a coffee card, based on the MFT Sketch challenge, because everyone needs a little coffee love to start their Monday, right?  I just posted a blog post on a new coffee shop in our community, for those of you who live nearby, there's a gift certificate up for grabs.






16 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Pretty tag Erin, Have a blessed day

Sandy S. said...

I really like the dramatic black and white with the soft color behind it.

Think we'll ever get tired of Wet Paint? I don't think so!

Linda said...

Lovely tag.

NhDeSiGnS said...

that tag is just adorable

Bonnie T. said...

Pretty tag and cute coffee card

Lynn said...

Way to rock multiple challenges at once. Love your tag and card Erin.

Marybeth said...

Aww love them both! The bellum on your tag is so pretty!

jen said...

Very well done on both my friend! You are the challenge master!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a stunning use of vellum! You did good :)

Nancy Penir said...

Always in love with your tags, vellumed or not! This one is lovely, especially with the black blooms! And so is the coffee card! Cool bg paper!

Veronica Z said...

Erin I absolutely love your coffee card! I love the red and Kraft color combo! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!

Colleen said...

Erin, wonderful tag! I must remember that vellum over the top...really sets it off and adds a nice finishing touch!

Lisa Petrella said...

Pretty tag---love the layered look with the black silhouetted flowers against the soft background. And your coffee card is fabulous!! Great color combo and mix of patterns!

Tara said...

The black flower is so striking against that beautiful background!

Scrappin4kim(Jennifer) said...

Another adorable tag Erin and I love your coffee card!!

anja curvers said...

Lovely tag and great card love them both.