Card Recognition

Thursday, October 8, 2015

hello fall tag


Hello Fall....  I missed my window to play PTI's Make It Monday on Monday morning (like my normal crazy self likes to) b/c I had to drop my son off for a field trip.  But, better "late" then never... right?  This week's challenge is stripes, so many possibilities.  I used the PTI holiday tag as a base and added some leaves (Lawn Fawn dies) and a banner sentiment (PTI) and a Clear & Simple sentiment and tied it together with some Twinery twine.  We made this fun little tag last night at my card class and since I cut out more leaves then we used, you'll probably see more of these pieces :)  And not really related, but some of you may know that my husband and I are building a campground in Nevada City, so very excited to get a huge shout out over on Instagram, so fun to see so many new followers for our project, click here to see what we're building.  

7 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Wonderful leaves and colors on your tag, Erin. I was surprised not to see yours show up first :) Congrats on the instagram shout out!

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous fall tag, Erin! Love how you layered the leaves under the sentiment banner!

maryrose said...

Erin, such a cute tag! Love the leaf "pile"!

~amy~ said...

Love all the die cutting!

maria f. said...

Not in the first spot! You'll probably win anyways ;) Love those little white lines. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. I'm back home and happy about that! Reunited with my stash.

artful-notions said...

Love how you turned this tag and stamp into a fall beauty, Erin. Can't wait to check out the campground!

Kelly S. said...

Adorable! Love the striped tag and the colors you chose!