Card Recognition

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Let it Snow Tag




Happy Sunday crafty friends.  Normally I like to play along with the PTI Make It Monday on Monday mornings, in a flurry of activity after the gym and before heading to work.  I'm now at a loss on what I did on Monday morning instead of crafting (I think it was housework and lunch prep and kid nagging, hence why I can't remember).  So here's my "late" addition to the fun of splattering.  And b/c we all know I'm a bit of tag addict, here's my take on the Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas with a feminie twist color palette challenge.  And I got to see snow this weekend, click here for a fun wintery scene.  My project is a Reverse Confetti tag, May Arts ribbon, PTI Two Feet Deep sled, PTI sentiment die cut,  PTI wreath die, and various splatters (water colors, ink refills).




3 comments:

jen said...

Love this- may need to check out that tag challenge... :)

Lynn said...

Love the fun script sentiment and the sled is always one of my favorites!

~amy~ said...

Perfect mix of details...that sentiment is whoa, gorgeous.