Card Recognition

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

you can do it


So thanks to my enabling friend ~amy~ I just had to get the fun coffee sentiments from The Ton (b/c you know I don't have any coffee sentiments, right?).  So I pulled out the Warm Happiness set and played a bit with coloring the stamped images so I could play along with the PTI Make It Monday Challenge (it's subtle, but I added water color pencils to the blue stamped mug).  Sometimes a one layer CAS card is just what need (even if it takes me a day and a half to post it).  And below is a flat thank you card I made for my husband, who threatened to go buy thank you cards.  It has WMS sentiment, WMS leaf and some berries from a PTI set.


4 comments:

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Awesome card Erin!

Lynn said...

Adorable card...and laughing about Dan. Love the thank you card too.

Colleen said...

I agree, adding that extra bit of color really helps the image pop! Great cards Erin!

jen said...

Love these both! So glad Dan didn't have to buy cards!!