Card Recognition

Thursday, February 11, 2016

dress tag and birthday pillow box




So I wanted to play along with more of the PTI Anniversary fun, so I have two projects to share.  The first tag is to find inspiration in a piece of clothing, so I'm sharing a photo of myself in a dress I got last summer.  The second project was for the challenge to make something in 5 minutes.  I'm a fairly messy crafter who often has pieces from uncompleted projects sitting on my desk, so I used an already stamped PTI flower and Mat Stack die and wrapped up the clear pillow box with May Arts ribbon and stamped a sentiment.  I really can do something in 5 minutes!  Wishing everyone a fabulous week.


6 comments:

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous! I love the real dress, and I love your miniature version. I thought it was corrugated card at first glance (which has given me an idea). Love the five minute make too.

Lynn said...

I love your dress! Gorgeous! And your card...perfect inspiration!

~amy~ said...

SUPER fab...love how you were inspired by your dress...that's an awesome tag (cute dress!) and love your pillow box!

Karen B. said...

Two great projects! I am limited in time too so I rarely toss anything that can be used for another project.

Betty Wright said...

Great designs on both counts....the tag and the dress! Great inspired project for sure! The pillow box is beautiful, too!

jen said...

That dress is so pretty on you- love how it inspired you to make a matching tag! Your 5 minute challenge is so fun!