Card Recognition

Monday, March 14, 2016

happy birthday tag


PTI isn't doing a Make It Monday today, but instead is asking folks to "Create with Us" finding inspiration from their latest release.  One of the reasons I love doing card challenges is that it makes me think outside my normal agenda (either with sketches, colors, techniques).  So today I found inspiration from Laurie's cute birthday cake tag (see below).  While I have that square tag, I went back into my stash and used the PTI Foodie Fun set and the cake wasn't big enough for the larger tag.  I used some PTI papers, PTI tags and sentiment and some May Arts ribbon to complete my CAS tag.  Happy Monday.


12 comments:

Lynn said...

Ahhh...this is adorable!

maria f. said...

Well done, girl! I was expecting to find a sparkly strawberry cake ;) Did you see Danielle's tag?

Helen F. said...

Oh this tag is so sweet, Erin! The new Birthday cake/frosting stamps and dies look yummy, don't they? ;-)

Birgit said...

Your tag is so sweet, Erin! The Just Desserts set really appeals to my sweet tooth!

Tenia Nelson said...

Too cute!

Joyously Noelle said...

Sweet little tag!

Cindy H. said...

Beautiful tag and a wonderful interpretation of the original tag.

jen said...

This is adorable- love the little flower detail!

crafts by jeni jenne said...

Just gorgeous, Erin! Love the colors and that you added a printed paper to double layer your tag!

artful-notions said...

I loved Lauries tag, and love yours just as much. Perfect bd tag!!!

Patti said...

Great tag!! I really like the soft colors you used.

Patti

Betty Wright said...

This is adorable! Love how you decorated your cake! Fun and fabulous tag!